[X2go-Dev] x2go session crash problem

Wladimir laanwj at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 20:43:00 CEST 2011

Hello,

I am having a problem with x2go: regularly, after I close a random window in the
session, the entire session terminates. It just disappears and the connection is
lost. When I reconnect I get a new session.

This seems especially to happen when closing full screen and other large
windows. I've tried with 16-png and 16-jpg

I seem to be reliably able to reproduce this by starting the android emulator 5
times, closing it immediately by clicking the 'x' every time.

I have the versions from the latest nightly build image on Ubuntu;

(64 bit packages)
x2goagent                            3.5.0.2-0~48~maverick1
x2goserver                     3.0.99.5-0~187~maverick1

I wouldn't mind doing some debugging with gdb; however, I have no idea where to
start, and could find no information on server-side debugging. Is there a server
(debug) log somewhere?

Cheers,
Wladimir