[X2go-Dev] 3.99 Testing - Huge browsing delays

John Williams jwilliams4200 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 21:49:22 CEST 2011

On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 11:39 AM, Moritz Struebe
<Moritz.Struebe at informatik.uni-erlangen.de> wrote:

> The smells like Nagle,

What is Nagle?

> Can you give information on
> your connection parameters.

I have the connection set to WAN 16m-jpeg-9

> I would also be interested
> whether the whole screen hangs (e.g. including the system monitor) or
> only the single Applicaiton.

Usually only Firefox hangs for me. I can usually switch to another
window like gnome-terminal and it works normally. However, once or
twice I have had everything freeze (that seemed to happen when I kept
messing with the firefox process, kill -9 and so forth).