[X2go-Dev] core dev-team testing x2goclient during next week

Moritz Struebe Moritz.Struebe at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Tue Aug 2 09:50:40 CEST 2011

On 2011-08-02 01:34, John Williams wrote:
> I concur. This is the most important bug as far as I am concerned. It
> is stopping me from running any windows client after 3.01-13 (except
> for testing purposes). I've been running 3.01-13 for months now in
> 64-bit Windows 7 with only a few bugs that are merely annoying, but I
> have never been able to run anything after 3.01-13 due to this bug
> which is a show stopper.

Have you looked into the issues using rdp? There are several network
tweaks that are supposed to help - they might help here, too.

Cheers
Morty

--
Dipl.-Ing. Moritz 'Morty' Struebe (Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter)
Lehrstuhl für Informatik 4 (Verteilte Systeme und Betriebssysteme)

Tel   : +49 9131 85-25419
Fax   : +49 9131 85-28732
eMail : struebe at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
WWW   : http://www4.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/~morty