[X2go-dev] Compiling X2goclient on Ubuntu ARM

Stefan Bauer stefan.bauer at cubewerk.de
Mon Sep 27 13:43:57 CEST 2010

* Jo-Erlend Schinstad <joerlend.schinstad at gmail.com> [27.09.2010 13:40]:
> I have an IGEPv2 board which I'd like to test x2goclient on. I've
> installed Ubuntu Maverick ARM on it, but I couldn't find any binary
> packages for it, so I thought I'd compile it myself. However, I only
> received error messages. I was hoping someone could provide some
> instructions on how to compile on this platform?

There is a good dev-webpage by ubuntu for this.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ARM

But dont expect a straightforward move on this. It's still tricky to
work out the dependencies.  Another reason why x2go-dev is not
precompiled by some distributions might be the lack of hardware.

Cheers

cubewerk ------------------------------ stefan.bauer at cubewerk.de
IT-Beratung + Planung ------------------- Tel +49 8621 996 02 37
Herzog-Otto-Strasse 32 ------------------ Fax +49 3212 11 50 047