[X2go-dev] Setting up an intermediate Git repository

Oleksandr Shneyder oleksandr.shneyder at obviously-nice.de
Fri Sep 24 12:11:19 CEST 2010

Am 24.09.2010 11:45, schrieb Paul Menzel:
> Dear Oleksandr,
>

> Am Freitag, den 24.09.2010, 11:26 +0200 schrieb Oleksandr Shneyder:
>

> one desirable goal is to preserve the commit history which only you
> have. (If I have not overlooked anything.) ;-)

commit history will be available in "changelog" file. If person who
administrate this GIT will do his work well, we will commit our changes
although directly in this GIT.

> That is also a good idea. But since I think this is only an intermediate
> position the volunteers can maybe coordinate and decide this issue by
> themselves.

We will be glad if someone do this work and it will not only
intermediate position. This will let us more time for developing and
will be really best help from community. In best case, would be nice
that someone help us with building of all this packages. It take pretty
much time and we cannot always concentrate us on development.