[X2go-dev] Setting up an intermediate Git repository

Oleksandr Shneyder oleksandr.shneyder at obviously-nice.de
Fri Sep 24 11:26:17 CEST 2010

Am 24.09.2010 10:50, schrieb Paul Menzel:

Hello Paul,

It is a great Idea. And I don't see how can we deny someone to do this
thing if we don't want it. X2Go is Open Source project and anyone can
download all our sources from their location and clone them into GIT. If
there is anyone, who will administrate this GIT well, we will definitive
upload all our sources in it. But we will although install our GIT,
which only represent the structure of http://x2go.obviously-nice.de/deb/
as we promised. It will great if someone can hold all X2Go stuff from us
and other people in one place. It will help us although to integrate
changes made from other people in mainstream. We will never deny someone
to do this even if we can. But we cannot and don't want to deny this.

I don't know who should to do this job. This is a choice of community,
maybe per election.

Greetings,
alex