[X2go-dev] headless client with pyx2go

Jörg Sawatzki joerg.sawatzki at web.de
Thu Sep 23 22:16:00 CEST 2010

Russ,

sorry, you got it wrong! I never ever said I want to have WRITE access
to some x2go development repository!
I'd completely happy with a way to check it out, work on it and merge
later - as well as a bug tracker to easily report things.
Do you know any open source project that gives VCS write access to a
completely unknown person?

I think it is absolutely allright to get to know people first before you
let them commit in a public repository on that other projects depend.
I don't want to have my phone ringing here saying: I have got the latest
revision and now my webapp is broken, what to do? and then answer: oh,
well somebody I don't really know has changed some function and it
breaks it, go back to rev 123 :o)

Sorry, but I have never been demanding for that, Russ! That would be
ridiculous!

Jörg