[X2go-dev] Hello dead project...

Jörg Sawatzki joerg.sawatzki at web.de
Thu Sep 23 21:45:41 CEST 2010

Russ,

I have been discussing with Heinz and Alex for the last two months,
because I want to CONTRIBUTE for FREE to THIS project!
Is that a very commerical interest? To help them for free?
I want to get my hands dirty - NOW! I want to make x2go the best
terminal server ever. Dont you understand it? I don't want to FORK it
and do all the work again just because they don't let me contribute!
It's more like eating in a free restaurant and wanting to give something
back to make it the best restaurant in the world. And all you get is
that your efforts are ignored!

I don't want to reinvent the wheel. Because my interest to cooperate and
join all the forces is of a commercial intention!

My "client" is the local state here with about 4000 schools - sure,
schools are very commercial! I am lucky if I get a few bucks from them,
but most of my work is voluntary!

Tell me what you would do if you want to push a great idea and they
don't let you - even though they promised it already two months ago!

Jörg