[X2go-dev] Hello dead project...

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Thu Sep 23 17:46:15 CEST 2010

On Thu, 23 Sep 2010, Jörg Sawatzki wrote:

> As their responsiveness is very slow, they'll either miss the deadline
> or they don't want to bother a lawyer again to get the forms correctly
> filled out. :)
>
> The failure of this project is that these guys do not think about the

Jörg:

Let me be direct.  I understand it -- you don't like the
project management choices.  You would do it differently.
You _are_ doing it differently for your customers

Please take content of this type somewhere else, as your
commercial interest makes your 'rants' suspiciously tainted to
me

It is simply inappropriate and rude to eat at a free
restaurant in the honored guest private dining room, and then
loudly complain that the portions were too small, and did not
taste good

Take your complaints outside

-- Russ herrold