[X2go-dev] Hardware SSH acceleration

Dimitris Anogiatis dosida at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 15:58:26 CEST 2010

Hey Mike,

No at the moment there is no immediate need to x2go-tunnel youtube movies.
I was just wondering if there's any real benefit from speeding up ssh
connections and whether crypto accelerators might have an effect overall
before I go buy one and test it myself
(no need forkin over money for a card that won't be of any use to me).

Regarding the local video playback is it possible to embed it in the client
window? or would you
recommend opening a different mplayer window for example?

Regards,
Dimitris

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 5:04 AM, Mike Gabriel <m.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de