[X2go-dev] GPL violations

Jörg Sawatzki joerg.sawatzki at web.de
Thu Sep 23 00:58:06 CEST 2010

Thank you for sending me away, John! Very friendly.
I will go away - after I got the source of the software running on my
computer right now! And not the source of the software that is released
in a couple of months. Please respect that this is my guaranteed right
and that I won't go away before I have enforced it.
And I will do that - even if I need a lawyer and a judge. This is not a
banana republic where you can only follow the laws and requirements if
you like them or if you have time to do that.