[X2go-dev] Plugin building

Oleksandr Shneyder oleksandr.shneyder at obviously-nice.de
Thu Sep 23 00:02:26 CEST 2010

Jörg Sawatzki schrieb:
> Hi Heinz, Alex and list,

Hello Jörg, list

Please excuse us, that we cannot answer on all of you e-mails, but we
have a lot of stress with our jobs, vacations and developing new version
of x2go. We will try to answer in this e-mail on some of your questions
that you asked in the mailing list.

> As you told me some days ago, the plugin source is here:
> http://x2go.obviously-nice.de/mozplug/
>
> That is indeed true - but where's the rest of it? As far as I can tell
> from the code, it starts an instance of x2goclient with some "secret"
> command line options. Where is that modified x2goclient's source? It's
> not the 3.01 x2goclient that is floating around around somewhere in
> x2go.obviously-nice.de/deb, is it?

There is no "modified x2goclient's source". We have only plugin and
x2goclient which embedding itself in Firefox. You can always download
sources of all software  which we developing. All our solutions are open
and we have no secrets from our community. The newest "testing" version
of x2go client(including source code) is here:
http://x2go.obviously-nice.de/deb/pool-heuler/x2goclient/
All of that stuff is testing. We working on x2go Plugin based on
QtBrowserPlugin. If we will satisfied with it, there will be only one
source tree for client and plugin.

here is a small FAQ:

Q: Where is a source code of X2goclient for Windows?