[X2go-dev] GPL violations

Jörg Sawatzki joerg.sawatzki at web.de
Wed Sep 22 23:26:30 CEST 2010

Tobias,

it is very nice that you want to protect the two.
Oh yes, and I am a stupid idiot who unnecessarily "bugs" people because
he wants to get his right.
I sometimes wonder if we live in a banana republic when people tell me
heaps of reasons why they don't have to follow the law...

I am asking for the source for a month or two. Taking the build
environment, putting it in a .tar archive and uploading it to a
webserver takes not more than ONE MINUTE and it would absolutely
fullfill the requirements of the GPL and I would never ever have been
complaining. Do I expect too much if I ask him to take ONE MINUTE to
follow the laws and license requirements?

And btw. I want the code of the plugin that I have downloaded right now.
And not the code of a polished release that comes out next year or so!
I want to submit extensions and bugfixes BEFORE the next release and not
after!

But thank you for treating me like an idiot just because I fight for my
right.

Jörg