[X2go-dev] X2go-dev Digest, Vol 21, Issue 18

brian mullan bmullan.mail at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 22:43:24 CEST 2010

Joerg

I agree with John in his view of Hienz and Alex.   They are good folks BUT
everyone has to remember they are ONLY 2 people !

They have a separate life where they have to earn money to support
themselves & families too.

x2go is something they have dedicated themselves to because it aids them in
their other income related activities.

There's an old saying:

                                    Nothings impossible for those that don't
do the work.

Given that Heinz and Alex have been working for the past year to create this
new release of x2go ... again while working on their
day jobs ... oh, and while building the new x2go wiki etc.

Now that they are in what is hoped to be the final stages and frankly I'd
rather they focus on that and worry about where to post the
source code when they have some breathing space.

Give them a break is my vote.

Brian Mullan