[X2go-dev] Resume specific session with x2goplugin

Jörg Sawatzki joerg.sawatzki at web.de
Wed Sep 22 20:29:39 CEST 2010

Hi,

> Are you sure that the plugin isn't buildable ?
> I don't know what is required to build a firefox plugin…
Heinz, one of the main developers just confirmed it in a private e-mail
to me. The sources of the extended x2goclient that is used in the plugin
are not available. The only thing we have is two year old sources - but
they won't help us!
Sorry for that - but the only thing you can probably do is mail Alex or
Heinz and tell them that the requirements of the GPL are not voluntary
but mandatory. I have been fighting for this for months now (since the
plugin's binaries are available) and I am quite exhausted and depressed
by the nerver ending excuses of them. They pretend that law and order
does not apply to them.

Jörg