[X2go-dev] Resume specific session with x2goplugin

contact at gmli.fr contact at gmli.fr
Wed Sep 22 11:11:45 CEST 2010

Hi,

(first of all, thanks for your help Heinz and Sven)

I would like to know if it's possible to resume a specific session
with the plugin ?

The goal is to list sessions (with x2golistsessions) on the server,
and paste the session id
in the x2go.server file in order to resume it.

I don't want to use the resuming form showed by the plugin (my users
are confused with it).
I'm making a webapp, and I would list sessions in a web page, and make
it possible to resume
paused sessions just by clicking on a link.

Thanks in advance !

Regards,
Guillaume