[X2go-dev] debian lenny x2goserver-one - remote NX proxy closed the connection

Stefan Bauer stefan.bauer at cubewerk.de
Wed Sep 8 22:20:57 CEST 2010

Am 08.09.2010 22:13, M0E Lnx schrieb:
> On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 3:09 PM, John A. Sullivan III
> <jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com> wrote:
>>> I havent specified anywhere localhost! I'm accessing the x2go-server
>>> only by it's public ip-address - namely 192.168.0.57.
>>>
>>> Cheers
>> Hmm . . . could it be it is reverse resolving it from the hosts file? If
>> not, what happens if you add the following line to /etc/ssh/sshd_config
>> and restart the ssh daemon:
>>
>> X11UseLocalhost no

> The X Forwarding setting in the sshd_config should now affect the
> connectivity with x2go AFAIK. what you need to do is verify that you
> can ssh the host from within the guest os. Take note of which port the
> server is listening on (for SSH) as this could definitely affect the
> connectivity.

As the server logs my ssh-attempts/logins - everything between
client -> server is working. nxproxy is the one who is not able to
connect locally to a port and continue it's work.

I just have no idea what's going on under the x2go hood.

Stefan

--
PGP: E80A 50D5 2D46 341C A887 F05D 5C81 5858 DCEF 8C34