[X2go-dev] debian lenny x2goserver-one - remote NX proxy closed the connection

M0E Lnx m0e.lnx at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 22:03:27 CEST 2010

Someone quoted your log earlier

[quote]
Hmmm . . . I'm not an expert on this part of X2Go but these lines from
your log through me off:

Info: Connecting to remote host 'localhost:30007'.
Info: Connection to remote proxy 'localhost:30007' established.

I wonder why it is connecting to localhost? - John
[/quote]

At any rate, what needs to happen is that both OS's need to be able to
communicate with each other via ssh.
say for instance, your server is running on the host OS
(192.168.0.57). And your client is a guest OS in the same physical
machine but with bridged networking and get it's IP of 192.168.0.58.

In this setup, when connecting from the client app, you would connect
to 192.168.0.57, not localhost.

That's what I meant in my comment.