[X2go-dev] Top numlock keys do not work

John A. Sullivan III jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com
Wed Oct 27 20:23:13 CEST 2010

Hello, all.  We are aware that we must be careful about Num lock and
CAPS lock because toggling them in the physical desktop does not toggle
them in the virtual desktop but toggling them in the virtual desktop
toggles them in both - thus they can easily get out of sync.

However, one of our clients reported something a bit nastier and I have
confirmed it on my setup.  When the num lock is toggled off in the
virtual desktop, the /*- keys work properly.  When num lock is toggled
on, those top three keys cease to work.  That is extremely awkward for
those doing accounting work or heavy date entry (the client's bookkeeper
reported it!).

Is this a misconfiguration on our part or is it a bug? Thanks - John