[X2go-dev] x2gosessionlimit

Gerry Reno greno at verizon.net
Tue Oct 12 22:26:23 CEST 2010

Hi list,
   I have been trying to set x2gosessionlimit to limit the number of
active sessions.  So as a simple test I set the x2gousers group setting
to 2 and then started creating sessions for users that were part of the
x2gousers group.  It did not seem to limit the number of sessions that I
could create.  So is this not the correct usage?  I read John's post
from last summer about x2gosessionlimit but there was no response to his
post.   Can anyone shed some light on this?

Regards,
Gerry