[X2go-dev] x2go client for mac osx

Brett kaplanb1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 16:03:48 CEST 2010

X2Go client worked fine for me under Mac OS X for a
while and suddenly it stopped working giving me the
"Can't connect to X-Server. Please check your
settings" error. I followed the steps outlined above
and was still receiving the error. I resolved it by
quitting X11.app and deleting my X11 preferences file
located in /Users/Username/Library/Preferences/org.x.X11.plist
. Once deleted, I started X11.app again, configured it to
"Allow connections from network clients" and X2Go
client worked again. I am currently running Mac OS X
10.6.3 although I am unsure which version I was
running when I installed X2Go client and had it
working initially. I hope this helps someone.

-Brett