[X2go-dev] Installing x2goserver-one in Debian added 300 users to fuse and x2gousers groups

Nikos Chantziaras realnc at arcor.de
Sat Nov 20 01:04:25 CET 2010

I followed the instructions in the Wiki and installed x2goserver-one on
my Debian Lenny server.  However, during the installation, it told me:

Attention: If you want to allow users to log into the x2go system,
you'll need to add them to the "x2gousers" group

but then it went on all on its own and added all users (about 300) of
the system to the "x2gousers" as well as "fuse" groups!  How do I undo
that?  Right now, I need to click around for hours in the Users and
Groups admin tool :-$