[X2go-dev] X2Goclient for Windows command options

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Tue Nov 16 15:01:43 CET 2010

----- Original Message -----
> --[ UxBoD ]-- schrieb:

Alex, it could have been a cached DLL so I cleared down my test directories and rebooted the Windows VM and it appears to be okay now. Using Xming all works fine; I then switched out the code for Xming and replaced it with VcxSrv which had a very strange effect indeed. Using multiwindow the X screen would launch but I would not be able to do anything within the session; it kind of appeared to be a screenshot of my desktop :) I then changed the args to use -fullscreen instead and that is working fine. I have copy 'n' paste from Windows to my X2go session. The next thing to crack will be ALT-TAB events when in full screen mode.
--
Thanks, Phil