[X2go-dev] Compiling x2go Windows client

Gerry Reno greno at verizon.net
Tue Nov 9 17:27:12 CET 2010

On 11/09/2010 11:17 AM, John A. Sullivan III wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-11-09 at 15:45 +0000, --[ UxBoD ]-- wrote:

Phil,
Sounds like you're making good progress.  As John says you may need to
adjust the args.

Sometimes statically linked can actually be better because you're not
dependent on people having specific DLL's installed or the
correct/compatible versions of DLL's.

How much bigger is your binary?

Regards,
Gerry