[X2go-dev] Ubuntu, X, and Wayland

Heinz-M. Graesing x2go-dev at x2go.org
Mon Nov 8 07:36:58 CET 2010

Hello,

the topic "remote apps" can already be found on the mailinglist of the
project:

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/wayland-devel/2010-November/000037.html

I think Mark was also disappointed about the starting time of Xorg and
the change of resolution on startup. Together with the situation that
there are bad hardware implementations this may be a trigger for the
switch.

But it won't be easy to access again all existing packets on debian
sid... I think this step can't be done with the next release...

Regards,

Heinz