[X2go-dev] password in config for x2go plugin

Heiko Baumann heiko at oss.hboss.de
Thu Nov 4 16:38:06 CET 2010

thanks for this idea. i may use it as a workaround. but it would be really
nice to make it possible to start an x2go session without a login prompt.

a second use case for this is a single-sign-on website where you want to be
able to create a link to start the x2go session with the credentials given
before.

if there would be an option like "autologin" which can be set to "yes" and
if the plugin could read the password from the config file one could
generate the config on-the-fly and start an x2go session without login
dialog.

thanks for any help
heiko