[X2go-dev] Does X2GO have support for scanning using a client-side scanner?

Jo-Erlend Schinstad joerlend.schinstad at gmail.com
Wed May 19 15:42:16 CEST 2010

One thing I've been longing for, is the possibility of scanning on the
remote server using a scanner connected to the client. I noticed that
2X now supports this. Is it possible using x2go, or will it be
possible in the future? Do you only implement stuff that can be done
on all platforms, or will you make it possible using ubuntu clients
even if it's not easily done for windows clients?

Thanks.

Jo-Erlend Schinstad