[X2go-dev] x2gocleansessions order change?

John A. Sullivan III jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com
Sun Mar 7 08:36:13 CET 2010

Hello, all.  I'm working on adapting the x2gocleansessions script to
handle session cleanup from a VServer host for all of its guests.  In
working my way through the script, something seemed a bit strange.  It
looks like we attempt to delete sessions with a status of "F" before we
delete the mounts for that sections which leads to a foreign key
constraint violation.

Shouldn't the rmsessionsroot call in x2golistsessions_sql be broken out
separately and executed after x2goumount_session? I'd imagine there's
something I'm missing but thought I'd at least ask.

I'll submit the patches and documentation once I've got it working.
Thanks - John