[X2go-dev] Shared print server for multiple X2Go Servers

John A. Sullivan III jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com
Tue Mar 2 06:55:39 CET 2010

Hello, all.  We were hoping to run a central print server for
potentially hundreds of X2Go Servers.  However, we found that the print
server cups-x2go driver did not send the print job to the X2Go Server
unless we changed the x2goserver setting in cups-x2go.conf from local to
the specific x2go server.  From a brief look at the cups-x2go backend,
this seems to be the expected behavior.  How would one share a print
server among multiple x2go servers? Thanks - John