[X2go-dev] about the mailing list...

Heinz-M. Graesing x2go-dev at x2go.org
Tue Jun 29 07:28:33 CEST 2010

Am 28.06.2010 21:37, schrieb Heinz-M. Graesing:
> Hello all new to the list,

funny to quote myself...

...I didn't want to complain about the list itself. There are some
people that don't want to be member of the list, but contacting me on
all the topics on the list.
So communication by the list is exacly what we wan't and what is a very
good proof of concept. Some day between some releases we'll move the
list to our own server so that we have more control about the
preferences. There were some very nice discussions about that topic on
linuxtag, even with some really good software advice.
Again thank you for your ideas and help.

best regards,

Heinz