[X2go-dev] CAPS / NUM lock problems

Gerry Reno greno at verizon.net
Mon Jun 28 22:04:15 CEST 2010

We get this problem quite a lot in our server racks using KVM switches where the keyboard will get out of sync with the desktop.  Some of the KVM's have you depress both Shift keys at the same time to toggle things back in sync.  Num Lock is a different story.  Sometimes you just have to quickly press it until it gets back in sync.  I mention this because this same type of problem appears to affect x2go as well from what you were saying.

Gerry