[X2go-dev] INSTALLATION IN CLEAN UBUNTU 10.04/DEBIAN WORKS BUT CLIENTS CAN'T CONNECT

Ricardo Díaz Martín oceanosoftlapalma at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 19:15:37 CEST 2010

Thanks John for your reply.

Permissions are ubuntu installation defaults. I haven't changed umask for
users.

At .x2go folder they are 700 and folders inside are 700 and other one 766

Something else to try?

The most amazing is there are lots of users of Ubuntu and Debian says x2go
works fine at the first. I have used freenx for the last 2 years from freenx
ubuntu ppa and works fine. But now, I'd like to try other project because
x2go looks like alive and freenx doesn't.

I'm really getting crazy for this behavior