[X2go-dev] INSTALLATION IN CLEAN UBUNTU 10.04/DEBIAN WORKS BUT CLIENTS CAN'T CONNECT

Ricardo Díaz Martín oceanosoftlapalma at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 12:03:10 CEST 2010

Hi,

I'm getting crazy with x2go home server when I read all users installation
works at the first. I have done step by step installation in ubuntu and
looks like all works fine (no errors at installation time).

After when I'm try to connect from client side I get always the same error:

Connection failed. cat:
/home/<user_that_is_trying_connect>/.x2go/C-<user_that_is_trying_connect>-<some_numbers>_stDGNOME_DP<some_numers>/
cmdoutput: No such file or directory

All users are in groups x2gousers and fuse. ssh is enabled and I connect
with no problems.

I'm using a ubuntu 10.04 clean box.

Somebody knows what's wrong?

Thanks,