[X2go-dev] Single application gets suspended with mouse move and click on window decoration

Max Chao yochaos at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 10:00:18 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I have a weird issue with x2go on Lucid in single application mode. Whenever
I start an application and move mouse and click on the window decoration,
the client gets disappeared. Seems session gets suspended on the client
side. I can resume it late. But it will suspended again if I move mouse and
click on the window decoration again.

After some investigation, I find that when I move mouse and click on the
window decoration, x2gosuspend-agent was called. So I comment the "export
NX_CLIENT=/usr/bin/x2gosuspend-agent" in x2gostartagent. The issue
disappear.  I also check the nxcomp source code, find that client path will
point to "/usr/NX/bin/nxclient" if NX_CLIENT environment is not set, which
confuse me.

My questions is what is the usage of NX_CLIENT? Why set it as
x2gosuspend-agent?

dpkg -l nxcomp nxproxy x2goserver x2goagent
ii  nxcomp                            3.4.0-1-1                         NX
compression library
ii  nxproxy                           3.4.0-2-1                         NX
compression proxy
ii  x2goagent                         3.4.0-3-1
Special NX-ized client, was developed by NoMachine to handle X sessions
ii  x2goserver                        3.0.1-5
x2goserver (daemon and tools)

Thanks!

Max