[X2go-dev] Forum

Paul van der Vlis paul at vandervlis.nl
Tue Jun 8 11:23:29 CEST 2010

Paul Menzel schreef:

> I second that. And I also believe we had that discussion once already.
>
> But I guess decisions have already been made and there is nothing we can
> do about it.

You can always do something to stop something. The decision was not made
in this list. X2go is not a democratic project, but some discussion here
is a good idea I think.

I guess the interface of the link you give is still too
> geeky, because the emoticons are not substituted by cute graphics and
> there are no avatars. :(

In my opinion the problem is that the link to the forum was never on the
website.

Here again the link. please put it on the website with "Forum" above it:
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go.devel
No avatars, but simple and OK.

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.