[X2go-dev] Off-the-shelf thin clients

Heinz-M. Graesing x2go-dev at x2go.org
Thu Jul 22 21:35:34 CEST 2010

Hello John,

there is a german company selling thin clients with x2go connection
software included:

http://www.rangee.de/site/en/1.html

there too is an australian company with a very small device:

http://www.thinlinx.com/

I don't know all possibilities to include clients inside already
existing thin client devices, but some of those distribution had asked
us about how to include x2goclient, so maybe there are already some more
possibilities.

Regards,

Heinz