[X2go-dev] BUG: when sharing local folders ~/media symlinks not as expected

Milan Knížek knizek.confy at volny.cz
Wed Jul 21 06:12:37 CEST 2010

Mike Gabriel píše v Út 13. 07. 2010 v 13:02 +0200:
> Hi there,

Hello,
> 2.
> When suspending an x2go session the local shared directory gets
> unmounted properly on the server, but the desktop link (GNOME) remains
> on the desktop. After having resumed a session the desktop link is
> still there but it is invalid. I have to remove it manually, to get
> rid of it.
Similar here:
Archlinux: x2goserver-one 3.0.1_5-2, GNOME 2.30.2
Ubuntu Lucid: x2goclient-gtk 3.01-8

The shared dir from client is mounted properly to /tmp/, a symlink
created in $HOME/media linking to /tmp/mu_media.

Additionally, there is a file:
$ cat $HOME/Desktop/_home_mu\(sshfs-disk\)
/tmp/mu_media/_home_mu
mu-50-1279683154_stDGNOME_dp32

but this second file is unrecognised by GNOME - no applications
assigned. Do I need to install the GNOME addons for x2go (these seems to
be missing in Arch AUR repository).

Anyway, after logout from the session, the two above files remain in the
user's directory and must be deleted manually.

Regards,
Milan

--
Milan Knizek