[X2go-dev] Connection waiting

contact at gmli.fr contact at gmli.fr
Sun Jul 11 21:42:37 CEST 2010

Hi,

I would like to know if I'm the only one in this case.

I've installed x2go client and server (with the normal and the heuler
repos), on two fresh installations of Ubuntu 10.04.

I can start the client, and try a connection. But it stalls to
"connection", and nothing happens. With desktop sharing I can see my
local connections, but when I click on "view only" or "full control"
nothing happens too.

x2go was perfectly working with Ubuntu 10.04 upgraded from 9.10. But
with a fresh install of Ubuntu it won't work.

Regards,
gml