[X2go-dev] plugin is crashing firefox on Ubuntu 10.04

Sören Plönnigs ploennigs at tet.uni-hannover.de
Fri Jul 9 22:55:18 CEST 2010

Hi Gerry,
i also tried it on my private laptop (also ubuntu 10.04 and firefox
3.6.6, but amd64) and on my pc at work (fedora 13, amd64). i got this
problem on all pcs... so it don't seem to be a problem with my machine.
on fedora I have firefox 3.6.4, as far as I remember. is there a
possibility to generate more debugging output from firefox without
rebuilding the whole browser? there are no additional plugins installed
on the machines.

Soeren