[X2go-dev] Patches for shared database, vserver virtualization, and multi-server CUPS print server

Gerry Reno greno at verizon.net
Fri Jul 2 16:38:02 CEST 2010

John,
   I just spent some time going through your documentation and patches.
These are very nice.  We are not using any containers at the moment (had
considered but shelved the idea previously) but the patches can be
applicable to a VM setup as well.  I like the trigger idea you
developed.  Although a lot of people like to keep the logic out of the
db, in certain instances it makes perfect sense.  In a VM setup some of
this could be simplified because of not dealing with the security
restrictions of the container environment.

   Thanks for sharing these.  When I get a little more time I'll try to
make another pass through them.

Gerry