[X2go-dev] session timeout management / idle management / lost processes

John A. Sullivan III jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com
Thu Jul 1 00:34:34 CEST 2010

It seems like Mike is willing to take on a lot of this work himself and
is just looking for information to help him do that work.  If that's the
case, I have no problem being barraged and sharing whatever knowledge I
have of the project. :-)  I know I have a pile of improvements and
patches I'd like to submit but haven't because I haven't had the time to
research the details of the code.  With a bit of guidance along the way,
I'm sure I could make much faster progress as will Mike.  Thanks - John