[X2go-dev] Fwd: X2GO Black screen

jasper van der marel jaspervandermarel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 15:21:49 CET 2010

Dear Heinz,

We are trying to setup a X2Go server in a kerberos/ldap environment.
I have mailed earlier we did have some problems with homedirs on a
samba/cifs share. Now we are testing with local homedirs for the time
being.

When I log in as a local user (local homedir,not in ldap and no
kerberos ticket) I get a GNOME desktop
When I log in as a ldap user (local homedir,user in ldap and kerberos
ticket) I get a black X2GO Window .

It looks like X2GO will not forward X sessions to the client.
Could you (or anybody else) please help me to get the environment working ?

Many thanks in advance,

Jasper van der Marel
Stone-IT