[X2go-dev] Speed of X2go slower than of NXclient

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Jan 16 11:31:04 CET 2010

Dear Eric,

Am Samstag, den 16.01.2010, 07:25 +0000 schrieb cougarmaster:

[…]

> Ok to ask a proper question is that for login and working
> in the remote desktop, nxclient seems to be much quicker and responsive than
> x2go client in windows. Is there a reason or still need to wait for newer
> versions?

I have no clue why it would behave this way, but could you please give
more details like what versions of both programs did you use, what MS
Windows versions, maybe some timings (for example for login or
responsiveness) so that others can compare that with their setup?

Thanks,

Paul

PS: Since you seem to be new to a mailing list, I recommend to read the
netiquette [1], if you do not know it already. Welcome!

[1] http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_mailing_list_netiquette