[X2go-dev] Windows client hangs after screen saver starts

John A. Sullivan III jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com
Wed Jan 6 02:06:18 CET 2010

I'm running X2GoClient 3.0.1-4 on WindowsXP home.  If I walk away from
my X2Go desktop for an extended period of time, when I stop the Windows
screen saver, the X2Go screen is completely white and refuses to close;
it must be forcibly closed.  I've tried moving the mouse and typing the
screensaver password on the remote system but that did not work.  If I
let Windows go to screen saver and then immediately end the screen
saver, I do not have this problem.  Killing the process seems to be
stopping xming.

Is this a known issue? Where should I be looking for data to
troubleshoot? Thanks - John