[X2go-dev] Fullscreen mode in Windows not working

John A. Sullivan III jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com
Wed Jan 6 01:53:00 CET 2010

Hello, all.  I've been testing X2Goclient 3.0.1-4 for Windows on two
separate computers running WindowsXP.  I'm seeing the same problem on
both.  I set the session mode to full screen and yet the session opens
to some less than full screen geometry with Window decorations.  I have
ensured the old sessions were not running so it was not inheriting old
geometry.  Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? Thanks - John