[X2go-dev] Session Shadowing, Usb Device

Heinz-M. Graesing heinz-m at web.de
Tue Jan 5 18:10:25 CET 2010

> -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
> Von: <Peter.Seckler at gmx.net>
> Gesendet: 05.01.10 14:43:36
> An: x2go-dev at lists.berlios.de
> Betreff: [X2go-dev] Session Shadowing, Usb Device

Hello Peter,

we are currently working on the session shadowing feature. It will be the first new feature in 2010. I think - with luck - you'll be able to test it in january. At the moment we support only usb mass-storage devices, printers - and on thin clients cdroms too. Whenever there is a native network access possible like using "sane", it is possible to use our tunnel. We don't support USB device nodes which should be recordnized by the server. SmartCard access was an often requested feature and we are thinking about an elegant solution.

best regards,

Heinz