[X2go-dev] Session Shadowing, Usb Device

Peter.Seckler at gmx.net Peter.Seckler at gmx.net
Tue Jan 5 14:42:33 CET 2010

Hi,

I recently installed x2go, and the feature that I really miss is the possibility for session shadowing. It would be great for me to help my users from a remote location if they have a problem. Is something like this planned for a future release?

One other question: is it possible to connect a usb device other than memory sticks to the client and "tunnel" it to the server? I'd like to use a card reader for the home banking software (money plex) with x2go.

Greetings

Peter