[X2go-dev] upcoming release

Milan Knížek knizek.confy at volny.cz
Sun Feb 21 08:27:36 CET 2010

Heinz-M. Graesing píše v So 20. 02. 2010 v 22:32 +0100:
> Yes there will be a "session sharing" option without the need of a LDAP
> server. The new "session sharing" option will make it possible to share
> a x2go session with another user, to share a already started xorg
> session with another user and to share a session with more than one
> user. There will be a system tray application which will help
> configuring the sharing settings.

Great!

> We are looking for new localisations. If x2goclient is not available in
> your language and you want to translate it, please let us know (on the
> list ). We'll provide a *.ts file for your language (qt-linguist).

I would take care about the Czech translation.

P.S. If possible, please keep in mind to make the MS Windows client
"portable" - i.e. to install/run it without admin rights.

Regards,

Milan Knizek
knizek (dot) confy (at) volny (dot) cz
http://www.milan-knizek.net - About linux and photography (Czech