[X2go-dev] Fwd: x2goprint and user rights

jasper van der marel jaspervandermarel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 23:02:38 CET 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: jasper van der marel <jaspervandermarel at gmail.com>
Date: 2010/2/5
Subject: Re: [X2go-dev] x2goprint and user rights
To: "Heinz-M. Graesing" <x2go-dev at x2go.org>

Hi Heinz,

We only use ldap and kerberos for authentication of the users.
The user mounts his homedir on a cifs (samba) share and everything
works except sharing media and printing.
As said before the mount.log file shows "connection reset by peer",
The user is in the right groups (fuse and x2gousers).

I would appriciate any help to solve the printing problem (the file
sharing options is a nice to have feature).

With kind regards,

Jasper van der Marel
Stone-IT