[X2go-dev] git repository status, cloneurl?

Mike Gabriel m.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Mon Dec 20 10:42:24 CET 2010

Dear list,

On Do 16 Dez 2010 23:00:50 CET Mike Gabriel wrote:

>> 2.
>> At the weekend I will setup GIT at BerliOS...
>
> I also (theoretically -> untested yet) already have access to pull
> the project's GIT repos. I deseperately hope that I will get the
> BerliOS GIT set up at the weekend.

during the last weekend family life needed my primary attention, the
pre X-mas time is rather full of events and last-minute jobs (as
always, business and private). I will see, if I can find some time
before X-mas for GIT preparations. Otherwise it will be on the list
for the time after the holidays.

light+love,

GnuPG Key ID 0x1943CA5B
mail: m.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de, http://das-netzwerkteam.de